Use Snipping Tool to capture screen shots

This is a very useful tool and I use it all the time to capture images online or from my computer. It is a tool that comes with windows 7! You can use Snipping Tool to capture a screen shot, or snip, of any object on your screen, and then annotate, save, or share the image.






3 Response to "Use Snipping Tool to capture screen shots"

  1. MBarreto says:
    November 17, 2010 at 12:45 PM

    Hi Camila,
    Where exactly can I find this tool? I am very interested in that.
    Thanks!

  2. Camila Sousa says:
    November 17, 2010 at 2:14 PM

    Hey Marina,

    Just click on "start" (ou iniciar se o seu comp. estiver em PT, no canto esquerdo em baixo da sua tela) and then you will see a search tool "Search programs and files" so you type "Snipping Tool" there and it should find it in your computer for you! If you cannot find it skype me so I can help.

    Hope it works,
    beijinhos
    :-))

  3. MBarreto says:
    November 18, 2010 at 12:49 AM

    Thanks Camila. I will try it!
    kss, Marina